Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Yum:)

Today I decided that I would do something special for my wonderful boyfriend, Ryan, because we have been super busy and stressed lately, and we haven't had much time for fun.

So, naturally, I turned to Pinterest.
I decided that I would make him dinner, and dress up a little bit.
I found this recipe for Teriyaki Chicken, one of Ry's faves, on Pinterest.
 It was SO easy to make, and super duper yummy! I will definitely be making it again.

Unfortunately, I forgot to get a picture of my outfit (I seem to do that a lot), but I wore an adorable floral dress and black, patent leather heels with precious little bows on the top. My hair was straightened and oh so long!

Anyways, Ry LOVED his surprise, and after dinner, we went to a couple stores, including the hilarious pop-up Halloween store nearest us, which was SO fun!

He also bought us an ENTIRE cake for dessert!
Gotta love him:)

Live, Love, and Let it Sparkle,
Stephanie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment