Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Fashion = Happiness

So it is a lazy Saturday afternoon, and I have been lounging around all day.
It has definitely been an interesting last couple of days, so I think I deserved this lazy day.
I registered for fall classes yesterday, which was quite a stressful experience. I am one of those people who likes to be super busy and super challenged with every minute of every day, but I was only able to sign up for two classes this fall. Most people take about five classes. If it were up to me, I would have been taking six, but my indecisiveness created the situation for me when I decided to stay home and go to Rock Valley College instead of going to Loyola University Chicago only a week before I was supposed to move.
Anyway, I was quite disappointed when I learned that I can only take two classes this fall, but I'm in the process of finding a job and hopefully I can just work my butt off until the spring so I can pay for my schooling!
But, after the school fiasco yesterday, I started getting all cute to go out with Ryan(the boyfriend) and another couple that we are friends with, Grace and Tanner. We were planning on going to a festival, but Mother Nature rained on our parade just as I had feared. Instead of the festival, I ended up dragging Ryan shopping with me (I bought another homecoming dress, post to come) and then we all went to dinner at Old Chicago and then had a wonderfully witty and hilarious game of Taboo.
As I was getting ready for this night out, I realized that fashion truly does make me happy! I was putting my dress and heels on, and I felt at ease (and a like a hottie patottie too)!
I wore the blue dress I bought at TJ Maxx the other day with black, dangly earrings, a thick belt, and patent black pumps with a bow accent. Definitely a good choice, don't you think?:)
But, I beg you to ignore the hair and the make-up. I forgot to take the picture until AFTER we went shopping and went to dinner, so its looking pretty rough (I promise it was cute before I left)!
So how was your Friday night? Do anything exciting?

Live, Love, and Let it Sparkle,
Stephanie<3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment