Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

I have now bought 3 different dresses for my boyfriend's homecoming dance.

I got one for $6, one for $15, and one for over $100.

Why I let him take me dress shopping again is beyond me, but I definitely think this last dress knocks the other ones out of the park!

This is the first one that I bought. $6 at The Salvation Army.
This is the second one. $15 at Ross.


















And this is the expensive one. The final dress.
Its actually wine colored, not purple.


















I definitely think that I made the right decision because this dress is extremely flattering, and Ryan LOVES it. It has a beautiful laced up, corset back, and sequins, beads, and sparkles galore! This dress makes me feel like a tiny little movie star, and I adore it! I thank the ladies at That Boutique in Edgebrook Center in Rockford for helping me find this beauty:)

Anyways, let me know what you guys think! Did I make the right decision by picking the wine colored, sparkly dress? Let me know!

Live, Love, and Let it Sparkle,
Stephanie<3








No comments:

Post a Comment