Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Great Minds Think Alike

Well, this past week has been a whirlwind.

Remember that post about the beautiful homecoming dress I found?
It is the same one that my dear friend, Grace, bought.

Now, the funny thing is that the store that we both bought it from writes down the dresses that everyone buys to make sure people from the same school don't get the same dress. Some lady worker wrote down the wrong number and bing, bang, boom, we bought the same dress.

Thankfully, we came to this realization BEFORE the actual dance...what a horrible surprise that would have been!

But the result was that I went back and found a different, more sparkly, more Stephanie dress for $20 cheaper:)


This beautiful dress was $99 before tax, and is so sparkly I can't even control my happiness!
I had to order it because they didn't have my size though, so that's kind of scary. Hopefully I don't gain ten pounds in the next couple of weeks so it fits me! Ha:)

Anyway, let me know what ya'll think! Is this dress cuter than the other one?

Live, Love, and Let it Sparkle,
Stephanie<3 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment