Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Today was the start of my favorite season! No, not fall; football season:)

Football signifies all things happy to me: the start of cooler weather, tailgating food, hoodies, jeans, boots, and scarves!

If it were up to me, I would wear my fall wardrobe all year. What's better than being able to layer like crazy and NOT having to shave your legs? Nothing.

And what better way to start football season than with a Chicago Bears win over the Indianapolis Colts?:)

My normal fall wardrobe (which tends to be cute, cozy, and layered) took a back seat though, to good Chicago spirit with my white, orange, and gray Brian Urlacher jersey.
Being the girly girl that I am though, I could not stand to wear a normal, oversized, men's jersey. This jersey has rhinestones on the collar and gray zebra print flutter sleeves, along with gray zebra print numbers that are outlined in orange.
 I waited until it was too dark to get a good picture, but here is my picture for today. My wonderful boyfriend spent 5 hours this morning working at the farm and lounged around in a cut-off and athletic shorts, but I wore this jersey, dark AE jeans, white Adidas running shoes, and a sparkly headband (have to add the sparkle)!

So who else is excited about fall and/or football season? I know I sure am!

Live, Love, and Let it Sparkle,
Stephanie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment