Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

And I thought I liked school...

Hey guys! Sorry its been a couple of days since I've posted, but I have been super busy!
But good news, I finally started my first class yesterday!
The bad news is that it is going very slowly so far, and I fear that the entire class will be like this. Hopefully I'm wrong!

As I think I've mentioned before, I was a super over-achiever in high school. I was always taking the ridiculously difficult schedule and involved in every extra-curricular activity possible.

So, as you can assume, this change of pace isn't exactly welcome.
I honestly think that my brain works backwards, because most people get stressed out when their schedules are overflowing and can relax when they don't have anything planned, but I am the complete opposite.

I have not been able to sleep well for the past few weeks because I have been so bored. I have nothing to occupy my mind with during the day, so my brain decides to think about everything at night time, so hopefully my brain is satisfied with this biology class enough to let me sleep for more than five hours at a time!

Anyways, my back to school outfit was definitely inspired by the fall weather since yesterday was the coldest it has been all month. The boots are my all time FAVORITE, and everything else was pretty simple.
I tried to make the outfit low-key since I can't stand the people that go ALL out trying to be super trendy the first day of class and then wear sweats the rest of the semester. I don't want to be that girl, so I set the standards a little lower :P

I absolutely love this color brown of the boots paired with dark jeans and a pop of color in a scarf! That combination is my go-to outfit for the fall and winter, and I think it is super easy to do for anyone!:)

Well, I am off to go get ahead on some homework so I'm not bombarded with it this weekend! Let me know how you guys are doing with school and switching your wardrobes from summer into fall! I'll be back tomorrow with another fashion post and to see your comments!

Live, Love, and Let it Sparkle,
Stephanie<3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment