Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A New Beginning

Hi! I'm Stephanie, an 18 year old girl who loves all things girly and some things not=]
And I'm starting this blog because I want a new beginning for myself.  I want to be more productive (ha!) to be more optimistic (psh) and to just be more...me. 
As summer is coming to close I am finding myself laying around the house and being very laisse about my life, and I decided that this blog is going to be my motivation to become me again.  
I'm going to be making posts about my style, my (sometimes unsuccessful) DIY projects, my relationships, and just my life in general. 
I will be posting every day in an effort to make myself more aware of my daily activities (and make a record of how truly uneventful my life is), and hopefully as I continue my personal Sparkle Stories I will make them more public and maybe hear some other peoples' Sparkle Stories as well!

Live, Love, and Let it Sparkle,
Stephanie<3



No comments:

Post a Comment