Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Apple Orchard:)


Yesterday, Ryan and I went on yet another double date with Grace and Tanner. We went to Edward's Apple Orchard (as you can see), and it was oh so fun:)
We all got apple cider and apple cider donuts (so good), and went on a little carriage ride through the orchard! The weather was perfect, and it was a really good time! Plus, I got to put on a cute outfit!:)

I wore my hair in a messy bun, dangly feather earrings, a chambray shirt, black skinny jeans, and matching brown boots and a belt. Perfect fall outfit:)

After the apple orchard, we all went to Olive Garden to celebrate Tanner's birthday (which isn't until Monday, but oh well). We all got massive amounts of food, and it was wonderful!

Oh, and I just have to show you guys the adorable pictures of Ryan and the little boy I babysit from when he babysat with me on Thursday night. They are absolutely precious<3



 Adorable, right?:)

Anyway, I hope you all have a great weekend!
Enjoy this fall weather and break out your scarves and boots!:)

Live, Love, and Let it Sparkle,
Stephanie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment