Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

I'd like to say that I had an interesting day full of fashion and fun, but I definitely didn't.  I sat around my house until lunch time, and the only reason I even ate lunch is because my dad made this wonderful homemade vegetable soup. It was definitely worth getting off the couch for.
Anyway, the fruit of my minimal efforts today is a garage full of items that used to be in the depths of my closet. As a result of my last minute decision to stay home and go to community college instead of moving to Chicago to go to Loyola, my entire loft (I'm an only child, so I get the upstairs to myself) got completely revamped.  In the process of this reorganization of my space, I acquired this wonderful closet organizer at one of my favorite places to shop, a garage sale.
During the middle of my summer, I was still planning on moving out for college, so I had started getting rid of just about half of my entire closet, so thankfully the new closet space was pretty easy to work with, but this resulted in a LOT of clothes to get rid of.

Lots of clothes to get rid of = Garage Sale.

Garage Sale = A LOT of work.

Therefore, I tried to get most of it done today instead of waiting until next Thursday night and doing it all last minute.
Here is the result of my efforts today.
I got all of my shirts and pants on the rack, and I priced all of my clothes, shoes, and purses.
Definitely successful! And happened to be quite fun once my dear friends Chelsea and Alexis showed up to keep me company.

All in all, I'd say today was decent, definitely not fashion filled, but I'd venture to say a little fun. Right now I'm sitting here writing this as the boyfriend does his homework, and hopefully our walk later tonight will add to the fun level of my day (maybe we'll even get some froyo! a girl can dream!).
Tomorrow, I PROMISE will be much more interesting, but tomorrow's post might get pushed to Saturday night thought because I have nothing fun planned until the night. Let's hope Mother Nature doesn't decide to rain on that parade. Hope all is well and that everyone is going to have a good weekend! Let me know about any fun plans:)

Live, Love, and Let it Sparkle,
Stephanie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment