Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Funday:)

I am sorry to say that, yet again, I have no good fashion for you.

What I do have today is a runny nose,a couple doses of DayQuil, and bags under my eyes.

I also have a double date later with my wonderful boyfriend and our official double date friends/couple, Grace and Tanner....let's call them....idk. Any suggestions for a trendy name mash-up?:P

Anyway, we are going to go play some tennis later (which will definitely be entertaining to say the least) and then go out for some yummy fro-yo. After that, I will probably make my boyfriend baby me while I cuddle up with a blanket and watch bad tv...sounds like a perfect plan:)

I promise I will bring the fashion back tomorrow! It is finally almost boots and sweater weather (the best kind), and I am SO excited to start pulling out my fall wardrobe!!

Oh and thank you Harry and Chelsea for becoming my newest followers! I definitely appreciate it:)

So am I the only one who has been losing the motivation for fashion lately?? Let me know!

Have a wonderful Sunday!!!

Live, Love, and Let it Sparkle,
Stephanie<3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment