Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Hello. My name is Stephanie, and I am addicted to thrift shopping.

Oh. My. Goodness.

I just got back from the local Goodwill on N. 2nd Street, and I am ecstatic!
I got such great deals!!!
And my mamaw (grandma for those of you who have never heard the southern term before) got a butt load of Easter decorations that she did NOT need.

I will have pictures later, but I got this adorable navy canvas vest from Ruff Hewn for $3.99, brand new hot pink skinny jeans that fit like a glove for $3.99, a wallet and amazing make-up bag for $.99 a piece, and 3 awesome almost-new Victoria's Secret bras for $1.99 a piece (sorry if that grosses you out for me to a get a bra at Goodwill, but how gross could it really be?:P)

Anyway, they had lots of belts that I might go back and look at since they're $1.99 a piece and are brand new and totally cute.
I will definitely be going to the Easy as 123 sale next Friday at the Rockford Goodwill and then the next Friday at the Machesney Park Goodwill.

I am on the hunt for a nice pair of jeans, but don't want to spend a ridiculous amount of money. So Goodwill and Salvation Army on my list of go-to stores.

I am now on spring break, so blogging will happen much more often in the next week or so.
I have this blogging project that I'm going to work on over break, so hopefully it'll help make it easier for me to blog.
I often forget to take pictures of my outfits, so I am going to go through my entire closet and take pictures of each piece to keep on file so I can just plop files onto my posts and go if I happen to forget pics!

I think I may be biting off more than I can chew, but we shall see if it happens by the end of next week.

Well, that is all my loves.
Hope your lives are going wonderfully and this spring fever is inspiring your fashion as much as it is mine!:)

Live, Love, and Let it Sparkle,
Stephanie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment