Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Chocolate is the Best Medicine

K, so I'm still sick.
I have been for like, 2 weeks now, so I'm not a happy camper.
But the plus side is that I have accumulated butt loads of Lindt Lindor Truffles, many Reese's products, and a bag full of red Skittles, all courtesy of Ry.
I typically don't eat candy that much, so it has been a growing collection.

But now that I'm sick, I need those little sugar rushes.
I think I'm going to turn into a giant, walking, Reese's cup.
As long as people don't try to eat me, I guess that's ok:P

I would give you guys a fashion post, but my style has consisted of sweatpants and hoodies for the past two weeks.  So that probably isn't very helpful to any of ya'll.

Once I am feeling like myself again, I promise I'll blow you all away with my outfits, but for now, this is what I am. A walking Reese's cup.

Hope ya'll have a good, and healthy, weekend!

Live, Love, and Let it Sparkle,
Stephanie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment