Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Mah nose is a wittle stuffy...

I feel so incredibly sick.
It started slow last week, and I was just feeling a little under the weather, but now it is full blown, head stuffy, stomach fussy, just wanna sleep sick.

The worst part of this whole being sick thing is that my spring break just started.
I have so many things that I want to do and that NEED to get done, but I just feel like sleeping.

So I decided that I am going to rest up today, but after today I am going full force with all of my plans, and I am not  going to let this ick-ness stop me.

Day-quil is going to be my best friend this week (sorry Ry, you've been booted:P)

So, now I'm off to go shower (finally) and maybe do some reading. I might trudge myself into a cute outfit to go out to dinner tonight just so I can maybe feel a little better.

Is that just me, or do you guys instantly feel better when you get dressed up too?

Anyway, I hope ya'll are feeling WAY better than I am.
Love ya'll!

Live, Love, and Let it Sparkle,
Stephanie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment