Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Addiction Grows.

Ok, so a couple of posts ago I mentioned that I am addicted to thrift shopping.
Yesterday, I decided that I am going to become a professional thrifter.
I am going to learn how to do the whole Ebay thing so I can turn some profit on the great thrift finds that don't fit me, have tons of fun thrift shopping, and maybe even fund more shopping trips:)
Last week, I happened to find an old pair of flip-flops that I donated to Goodwill on the shelf, and I found myself wondering why ANYONE would want to buy these suckers.
They are pretty hideous. I made them to wear during down time at dance competitions when I was like, 10. So bad.



Also, last night I dragged Ryan to the Salvation Army and told him that I wouldn't look at the clothes. I think I was lying to both of us when I said that. I so badly wanted it to be true, but I just couldn't help myself!
These are all of my finds! The striped dress is great for summer, or even a swimsuit coverup, and was $1.25 because it was half off. The nightgown is beautiful and so incredibly comfortable and was $1.50 with half off.
The shoes are gray Gap flats with cut-outs and a peeptoe, but they are a size 10 which is WAY too big for me. So I got them for Shyenne. They were only $.50!!! Such a wonderful deal!
 Ryan got these American Eagle khakis for $1.75, and they look great on him!
We also scored this huge teddy bear. But see, when we look for stuffed animals, we look for the things that will be fun/hilarious to shoot with a bow and arrow;)
I think this guy will be pretty fun to shoot!
Thankfully, I am feeling slightly better than yesterday, but still not feeling great. Today is going to consist of laundry, dishes, homework, and reading. Maybe watching some tv.
The fun stuff:P


Oh! Can't forget to show you guys what I wore last night. I was feeling pretty blah, so it isn't fussy, but it was still pretty cute! I wore my favorite jeans, a white tank from Target that desperately need to be replaced, gray boots that I borrowed from my mom, an ancient scarf, and a beautiful, soft, comfy Gap sweater that I scored at Goodwill for $1.23. And my new-ish haircut too!

Anyway, I hope ya'll have a great day, and are enjoying my posts!

Live, Love, and Let it Sparkle,
Stephanie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment