Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Long Time No See!

Well, it sure has been awhile.  I've missed ya'll greatly, and hopefully, you've missed me and the blog a little bit too.
Here's an update on my life in the past month or so:

I am now in the Spring semester of my Freshman year of college, and am doing pretty well.
All my classes are easy yet interesting, and things are just looking up lately!

I've been going to the gym regularly, and eating better.
Except on the weekend. My self-discipline disappears at 4 o'clock on Friday afternoon and doesn't show itself until Monday morning!
Despite the indulgent weekends, I have already lost a few pounds and am feeling way better about myself!:)

Ry and I had our first anniversary on New Year's Day, and we have been doing great!  He actually got me hooked on this SUPER nerdy video game, and I hate him for it because I play it WAY more than I should.

I have been thrifting like crazy and finding amazing deals, which rarely used to happen.  I don't know if this is just a lucky streak or if I have become a thrifting expert, but I would like to think it results from the latter.
I think I've realized that I should only buy super comfortable fabrics and textures because that is all I wear lately.  If it doesn't feel like I could wear it to bed, it gets thrown into the darkest depths of the black hole that is my closet.  I've amazed myself with the cute clothing I find that is pajama material (ha! double meaning there!).

Anyways, I will be posting my latest thrift stores finds as I wear them, so look out for those posts!
Now that I go to school almost every day, I have been putting outfits together way more than I used to.
So be prepared for many more posts from me! Mostly outfits and DIY's, but also just about my life and schtuff.
Stay tuned!:)

Live, Love, and Let it Sparkle,
Stephanie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment