Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Weekend of Champions

Alright, so most of the people who read this blog, assuming there are people who read this blog, know me pretty well. 
But for those of you who don't know me that well, here is a brief overview of me (how I see myself at least).
-I can be super outgoing if I am around a group of people, but if it is just you and me, or just me by myself, I am pretty laid back and, I think, kind of boring:P
-I don't break the rules (except in fashion, and only sometimes). I feel super guilty if I skip a class, and I have and always will turn down offers to drink, TP, or do anything illegal or stupid or possibly harmful to myself or others.
-I like schedules. I like knowing what I am doing for the day and the week. When plans change, I get a little freaked out.
-I have anxiety issues. I manage these by keeping my schedules and not breaking the rules.

There is much more to who I am, but this is enough description to tell ya'll why this weekend was awesome.

My weekend started on Thursday, which was Valentine's Day, because Ry had no school. I had school, which went by super fast, and then I came home. Ry came over and presented me with a giant pink teddy bear, and lots of chocolate. And also with a letter. A letter that said a lot of things that needed to be said and that helped us begin to resolve a lot of things.
The letter was by far my favorite present.
Then, we went to his parent's archery shop, Obsession Archery, and shot a few rounds with our bows. This was a treat for me because I love to shoot, but we rarely get to.
After that, we went to the local pet store to play with the puppies and fell in love with a little yorkiepoo. We wanted to bring home so bad. He was the perfect little puppy!
We then went to the mall, where I drooled over everything at LOFT, and then made our way to dinner. We couldn't decide on a place, and didn't want to wait forever, so we just went to Dairy Queen! It was wonderful just to spend time with each other. We desperately needed it.

Friday, we shot archery again, and spent the day playing games and relaxing.
Saturday, we shot archery yet again, and went thrifting (got so many good deals. post to come).
Sunday, we went to the gym in the morning, which is one of our favorite things to do together. Then we just relaxed and played games for the rest of the day.
Monday, we shot archery AGAIN, and then we went to see "Identity Thief" at the movies, which was great.

The greatest part of all of this is that all of our plans worked out. We planned almost all of this stuff ahead of time, and nothing came up and ruined any single one of our plans.
We both had a wonderful time, and it felt wonderful to just spend time with him.
We are "dating" again, and it feels great. It is nice to go on dates and get to know him again.

Anyways, this weekend was fun. I just had to tell you all about it!:)
We finally have our smiles back<3
 Live, Love, and Let it Sparkle,
Stephanie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment