Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hello Cute Shoes

Some day last week, I decided to wear an outfit that was completely in between comfy and put together, and this is what I put together.





 Cardi: Target, $8 on clearance
Tank: Target, gift
Jeans: Some website:P
Shoes: Sperry's. blistermakers.


















I definitely wish that I would have worn my knee high camel colored boots with this outfit, but alas, I did not.
Which is why I ended up with humongous, biting blisters on the backs of my heels that day. The first one came after only a 5 minute walk from my car to class.

The most saddening part of the whole thing is that I try every chance I have to wear these shoes. I tell myself that someday, they'll stretch out when I wear them, so they won't give me blisters anymore. But every time I wear them...hello blisters.
What a waste of such a cute pair of shoes (I'll have to update with a close-up pic of them later).
  
Although these shoes are painful, I will probably trick myself into wearing them again.
They are just so alluring with their adorable little floral print and preppy appeal.
I will try to refrain though, because although most people say beauty is pain, I say...
Comfort is Key.

With that, I leave ya'll to have a terrific Tuesday.
 And remember, comfort is key. Don't wear those piercing heels or those pinch your skin jeans, it is SO not worth it.

Live, Love, and Let it Sparkle,
Stephanie<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment