Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Massive Haul!

Ok, so I know I haven't posted in like, FOREVER, but I found this amazing website today, and I just HAD to post about it!

It is called Cotton On, and the shop has the cutest stuff ever.

Honestly, I didn't look much at their clothes because they were a little pricey for me, but their sale options were pretty great.

I spent about an hour and a half looking at their Typo brand though.
They carry everything: greeting cards, wrapping paper, pillows, figurines, journals, pens, stamps, clocks, etc.
They had all kinds of little trinkets that left me intrigued and $50.00 in the hole:P

My favorite finds were probably this darling poster with a mug that matches. Such a beautiful print!
I can't wait to get my haul in so I can testify to how nifty and beautiful all of the items are!

Miss you all, and I hope that all is well!

Live, Love, and Let it Sparkle,
Stephanie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment